News Archive

Saturday 13 March 2010

The Next Evolutionary Step

You may remember a few years ago, we reported on Allen, a baby born to the next step of human evolution; born as a higher consciousness, Allen has shown us where our race will end up.

For a long time, scientists have taught that mutation through evolution brought about tiny progressive changes which eventually led to the existence of us, humans (which means that at some point in history, a creature predominantly ape gave birth to a creature predominantly human). However, there was only speculation as to how the next stage, the move from bodies to pure thought, would take place. Allen showed us.

However, following up on Allen and how he is doing, we find a life of misery and frustration;

"I'm unable to work" he said "since I can't operate any machinery. You'd think I could work in the sciences, maybe biology? But because I can't be detected on the spectrum of visible and invisible light, scientists won't believe I exist".

So how does Allen support himself?

"Not very well" he told us, "I can't claim benefits because I don't have any arms to fill in the forms. I can't register as disabled because I'm fully mobile. My only saving grace is that not having a physical body, I don't have to eat or pee".

On being asked how he would describe his life in one word, he said "boring".