News Archive

Friday 23 May 2008

Area Humanist's Cosnciousness Accidentally Released Onto Internets

An area humanist this week admitted that the 2Gb USB Memory Key onto which he'd backed up his entire consciousness as an executable DOS file has by now been made available on BitTorrent sites and is being installed around the world.

The man in question, David Roberts, said "I admit, I was careless and I regret making the mistake. Now, my concern is that every time a Command Prompt window is closed after running this file, another Me dies. I would appeal to everyone out there on internets, please, if you open the application, don't close it."

A civil memorial service will be held in the local town hall for the estimated half a million David Robertses that have already been killed by a mouse click.